Thursday, June 11, 2015

Long day....

Today has been a very very long one...... on my days off from work I am left to do what I cant on the days I work.. my work schedule vary's and It's always between 10 to 12 hour shifts. one day i am up at 3am and at work by 4:30 and work to 3 or 4 in the afternoon, then there are days i work from 2 to midnight. On my days off it consist of doctor's appointment's if there are any scheduled, Which I usually request those day's off. Just to be sure since my schedule is always changing. I also run family member's where ever they need to go as they can not drive. On top of that there is always cleaning, yard work, catching up on things, trying to spend time with my son, And i try to squeeze in what every person desire's on there days off which is RELAXATION. Today, I ran family around, went grocery shopping, put it all away, then i actually sat down to spend time with my kiddo and relax. we watched Big Hero 6, and The Hobbit. After the movies I went outside and cut weeds that were overhanging my stair's with a pair of scissor's. I will admit I do not own a lawn mower which I really wish I had. My yard looks horrible. You couldn't even get to my house with out being hit by ton's of weeds which are over half the size of me ( I am 5'0). Last year it got so bad I sat in my yard all day while my son drew on the sidewalk and sometimes helped me cut the grass with scissor's. But at least i try to do something about it!! Now i am writing this and Its back to cleaning. Always something to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment